For small businesses looking for a PR representative, or for temporary assistance with a project, we offer a wide range of services to assist you.
PR Consultation: For small business owners, we provide a comprehensive PR consultation specifically tailored to your company. The consultation features:
- Overview about what PR is and the various tools you can use to promote your business (beyond traditional advertising)
- Media outreach ideas for contacting reporters about your business
- Discussion about your existing social media sites
- Ideas on expanding your social media efforts
- Review of your company’s website.
PR Representation: If you are seeking assistance promoting your company, we're available to represent you. The agency operates on a retainer-free basis, which means that you only pay for the amount of work you need right now and the amount can be adjusted each month as needed (versus the retainer program, which locks you into a contract that requires you to pay a set amount each month for a specific period of months). You can also hire us on a solely project-by-project basis.
We can conduct a variety of PR activities, including:
- Contacting the media about your company
- Drafting press releases, media alerts and executive bios
- Creating internal key messages, company boilerplates and company fact sheets
- Conducting media training before a media interview
- Running your social media program
- Helping you plan / run special events.
Social Media Integration: We can help you expand your company’s presence and connect with your customers via popular social media sites such as:
Event Support: Having helped coordinate events for international companies like Yamaha and Union Bank, as well as for smaller companies such as IN-FUSIO, the Altadena Comedy Festival and The Coffee Gallery, we're fully experienced with all aspects of putting on special events. We can help you:
- Plan your event / your participation in a larger event
- Prepare for the big day
- Contact the media about your participation in the event
- Assist you during the actual event
- Follow up with the media after the event